LIS Nepal Pvt. Ltd., a sister concern of Yomari Group of companies is looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented
professional to be part of its dynamic team as a “Principal Software Engineer – BI”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Lead client-facing activities related to
relationship building and maintenance, client communication, issue resolution, understanding
clients’ business strategies, goals and vision in order to develop account
strategies and execute value-added opportunities.
- Implement company’s BI solutions, keep
knowledge and skills up to date and contribute to innovation of BI offerings.
- Define the scope, milestone, deliverable and
resources requirement for the project.
- Participate in resources hiring and manage
them effectively as per the project requirement.
- Provide hands on technical leadership to team
members through coaching and mentorship and guide the team’s effort towards
successful project delivery.
- Oversee and review the performance of all
team members and identify/execute the performance improvement measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a
related discipline. Master’s Degree Preferable.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field
along with strong interest in Business Intelligence, Software implementation
and Process Management.
- Proven experience in leading concurrent projects
and task by managing a team of technical staffs.
- Excellent communication skill and proven
ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Strong Leadership, Decision Making and
Problem Solving skill.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per
- International exposure/experience will be an
- Experience and understanding of data
warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of dimensional modeling
concepts and best practices.
- Experience analyzing & managing complex
- Experience using Project Management Tool.
- Good understanding of database technologies
- Experience in creating ETL pipelines.
- Experience developing dashboards and reports.
- Experience interacting with senior management
both in a technical and functional role.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover
letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 14th October, 2021.