Education and Experience:
- BA Communications or Journalism (PR) or Marketing.
- 3+ years as a copywriter.
- Proven experience in producing copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels.
- Experience with Advertising Agency, Writing copy for e-commerce sites.
You will be the best at?
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Working independently and with a team.
- Detail-oriented and Strong researcher.
- Working under pressure.
- Driven and a strong desire to learn.
What you’ll be doing?
- Write clear, concise, grammatically correct copy representing our distinct voice and style.
- Write copy and headlines that grab attention and convert.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from key stakeholders into a copy.
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and underlying strategic thinking to business leaders (Because you know best!).
- Be your own editor and proof-reader.
- Understand different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Be our very own internal trainer for copywriting (we would want to learn from you).
- Other exciting ad-hoc responsibilities.
Whom you’ll be working with?
- Our dynamic digital marketing, design, and content team.
- Other cross-functional teams.
Why join us?
- A secure long-term role.
- Work with the very best in the industry.
- A competitive monthly salary.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Flexible start time to complement your lifestyle.
- Training and Development budget just for you.
- Office sponsored ‘Employee Assistance Program’.
- Accidental and Medical Insurance (for you and 2 of your loved ones).
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work!
- Free breakfast every day.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity as per labour law of Nepal.
- Working from home during COVID. All essentials equipment will be provided to you.
Work hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm including a 1-hour lunch break.
Up for a challenge? Send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Career: Copywriter", addressing all the essential requirements.
Also, remember to send us links to your recent best works as apart of the application. Visit hlenepal.com.np and homeloanexperts.com.au to know more about us!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.