We are looking for a candidate (AWS DevOps/Linux admin) to design, implement, support, administrator and maintain NoSQL Databases in AWS Cloud, who is willing to learn BigData/NoSQL databases administration in the job.
Note: Depending on your experience and qualification you might be eligible for Sign On bonus.
- Assist in the architecture of systems to provide a highly scalable, highly available server structure which provides web services for customers.
- Work closely with application development teams and systems administration to test, troubleshoot, and optimize new and existing network-driven applications.
- Monitor production, test, and development environments and actively pursue any issues limiting the performance and scalability of these systems.
- Must be willing to carry a cell phone, be on-call and occasionally work odd hours to help meet customer service level agreements.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field required.
- Knowledge of Linux Administration, Linux command line interface.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – EC2, S3, Cloud Formation. etc.
- Basic familiarity in: Bash, Web concepts such as REST APIs.
- Some experience with any databases is a plus.
- Must have passion for technology, be eager to learn and focused on automation.
APPLY HERE - https://smrtr.io/5Xb7R