Designation: Sr. Finance & AdminAssistant- 1
Working Location: Gumdel, Ramechhap
- Prepare accounting vouchers as per applicable accounting standards and other applicable legal requirements.
- Maintain and update approved vouchers in the accounting software.
- Prepare necessary documents for monthly payroll of the site staffs of the company
- Keep recording of expenses and assets
- Managing petty cash transactions, stationeries and inventories.
- Management for meetings and programs at site and keep recording.
- Coordinate with Head office and report periodically regarding financial and administration activities.
- Keep record of leave, attendance of site staffs & report to Head Office.
- Compliance of the manuals and guidelines of the Company wherever applicable
- Perform administrative works as per the guidelines in the project site.
- Manage Travel and Visit of BOD, Sub-Committees, Banks and other stakeholders.
- Assist in preparation of bills and its verifications as per the instructions.
- Ensure store management, inventory register and fixed assets at project site.
- Other tasks as directed by the senior management.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting system, TAX, VAT
- Must have good computer skills (words, excel, Tally)
- Must have good Communication, Interpersonal & Leadership Skills
- BBS (Course completion will be preferred)
Experience: up to 2 year experience in the related field.
Salary & Benefits: Negotiable
Interested applicants possessing relevant experience and qualification are requested to send their updated C.V. along with a covering letter (mentioning their expected salary) and a recent PP size photo via email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the further process of recruitment