Category: Software Development
Position: Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Position Level: Senior Level
Apply Before: 14 April, 2021
Detailed Job description / requirements:
We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Senior Software Engineer (Java)”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Code, identify bug, performance issues by testing software in functional and non-functional level.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance Design, Develop, Debug and Troubleshoot.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and guide/train where required. Also provide project status report to Project Manager and stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- 3+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Software Development and Programming.
- Experience and understanding of J2EE application development, spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS and Java script libraries like JQuery or)and other reporting tools.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- Experience of DevOps culture will be an added advantage.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Prior knowledge in GIT, SVN, Redmine, JIRA, Mantis, Basecamp and Agile/Scrum project management will be an advantage.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle and implementation.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 15th April, 2021.