We are looking for a Mid Level PHP Developer who can work extensively in creating some new WordPress products (themes/plugins) or improve our existing products. If you're tired of working with client's projects, then it's the perfect job for you! Here, you'll get a chance to develop new WordPress products that may serve millions of WordPress users in the future. We use Agile methodology to manage our projects and Product Development.
Plus, working together with our young, energetic, and very talented team members (who have already created some amazing products) will help you enhance your skills even more. Also, if you have extensive knowledge of PHP but randomly worked with WordPress feel free to apply.
- Should have a minimum of 2-year experience in PHP or WordPress
- Knowledge of WordPress, Themes, Plugin anatomy
- Excellent understanding of HTML/CSS/JS/ PHP and WordPress Architecture
- Should have a good grasp on PHP, OOP, MVC
- Familiar with anyone PHP framework like CodeIgniter, Laravel, Symfony would be plus
- Excellent Debugging and Problem-solving skills
- Familiar with debugging tools like xdebug, browser dev tools would be a huge plus
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Logical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- The ability to work well within a team
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Language Fluency would be a plus
- Develop WordPress Plugins/Themes from scratch
- Carry out team planning as well as product planning
- Maintain and enhance existing WordPress Products, modules, and applications
- Initiating new ideas for new modules, products
- 5 Working Days a Week; Relax and Enjoy Weekends Freely
- Timely Performance & Salary Review
- Exciting Bonuses for the dedicated team members
- Timely refreshment and outing programs with the entire team
- A Peaceful and Serene Working Environment
- Inhouse Table tennis and Badminton court, Carrom Board, DartBoard, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Unlimited Tea, and coffees
Note: We are working from home since Covid affected our lives, so this is currently a ‘Work From Home job. Interviews and all will also be done virtually. Once this situation is under control, this will be an office job.
Interested candidates can send links, Projects, GitHub repo links of your best work till now along with CV and Cover letter via https://themegrill.com/apply-now/