Category: Software Development
Position: Principal Software Engineer (.Net)
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Position Level: Senior Level
Apply Before: 14 April, 2021
Detailed Job description / requirements:
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the client and the consulting team to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Formulate innovative solutions that best bridge any gaps between a client’s requirements and standard system functionality.
- Earn trusted advisor status through willingness to continuously learn about assigned client’s retailing practices and emerging trends in the industry.
- Confirm completion of high-quality deliverables for self and less experienced developers.
- Effectively communicate with subordinates, peers, superiors, and clients in a way that drives deliverables forward and maintains open communication lines.
- 6 or more years of progressive software development experience (front-end and back-end).
- 3 or more years of experience as team lead on large-scale projects.
- Good knowledge of .NET, C#, SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Experience with building and consuming Web services (RESTful).
- Knowledge of Azure Document DB(Cosmos DB), MongoDB or other NoSQL databases.
- Previous experience with Microsoft server products: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Studio Team System, Microsoft Commerce Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of web development and e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and design model.
- Can confidently lead on all stages of a project from solution to testing to go-live.
- Previous experience in retail, retail technology or ecommerce is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, IT or a related (or equivalent) field.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to email@example.com by 15th April, 2021