We are looking for self-driven, motivated and result oriented professional to be part of our dynamic team as “Principal Software Engineer (Java)”. Details of the same have been highlighted below;
- Perform software/application development and technical product assistance and tuning to meet customer performance and functional requirements.
- Participate in project discussion/analysis to assess business requirements, gather information and recommend optimal business solutions.
- Perform application development, technical product assistance on Design and Develop code as per requirement.
- Debug and Troubleshoot -Identify bugs, Identify performance related issues by testing software in functional and non-functional levels.
- Code Review –Maintaining the coding standard by timely code review.
- Timely monitor/review team member’s performance and guide/train where required. Also provide project status reports to the Project Manager and Stakeholders.
- Contribute to knowledge capital via project documentation, best practice solutions and consult with Project Manager for process/product improvements.
- Research and develop knowledge of IT industry, new products/models and platforms, its functionality and technical platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a technical major, such as Engineering or Computer Science.
- 4+ years of work experience; along with strong interest in Software Development and Programming.
- Experience on Large Scale Enterprise Application would be an advantage.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with an innovative solution.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to carry on a business conversation at all levels.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new trends and technology in IT.
- Willingness to travel outside country as per need.
- Experience of DevOps culture will be an added advantage.
- International exposure/experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience of interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
- Knowledge/Experience on share market will be an advantage.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Ability to work on J2EE application development, Spring framework, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, HTML, CSS and other reporting tools.
- Prior experience on SOA and Micro-services architecture.
- Experience of JUnit or testing frameworks.
- Prior knowledge in GIT, JIRA, Red mine, Mantis, Basecamp and Agile/Scrum Project Management will be an advantage.
- System knowledge for any installations, configuration and system setups preferred.
- Knowledge/Experience of DevOps tools; CI/CD pipelines, continuous monitoring, logging and alerts.
- Experience of cloud services like Google Cloud, AWS, DO, Azure would be an advantage.
- Experience on Continuous testing tools such as Selenium, SonarQube will be advantage.
- Experience and understanding of software development cycle and implementation.
- Experience interacting with senior management both in a technical and functional role.
Interested candidates are requested to send in their cover letter and resume clarifying their work experience and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th August, 2021.