A private organization ( Cotiviti ) in Nepal has vacancy for Java Developer.
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Level: Mid Level
Category: IT & Telecommunication
Nos. of Opening : 6
Education: Graduate (Bachelors)
Experience : 2+ years
Interview date: As Soon as possible
Start date: As Soon as possible
Apply before: 24 Oct, 2020
Detailed Job description / requirements:
- Involve in all stages of the project life cycle: requirements definition, design, and development.
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Write neat and clean code for desktop and web application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Active participation in Project level discussion/meeting.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/IT or equivalent degree in Computer related studies
Must Have Skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Software development using J2SE and J2EE.
- Experience in parallel and multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Interest in achieving maximum performance from available hardware and software
- Familiar with design patterns
- Hands on knowledge on Spring Framework.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Hands on knowledge on Apache Camel Framework
- Knowledge of testing frameworks/methodologies (TestNG, JUnit, TDD)
- Understanding of XML, JSON, web services technologies
- Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Crucible)
- Experience in Continuous Integration leveraging tools such as Bamboo and Maven.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience of working in SCRUM/Agile team would be added value
- Desire and ability to continuously improve, discover and expand the limits
- Critical thinking, has an opinion on various technological topics.