Expression of Interest for Supply of Ready2GO Bags
Nepal Red Cross Society Siraha is looking for 150 Ready2GO Bag. The purpose of the bag is that the poor, marginalized and vulnerable households living in the flood plains can evacuate with their necessary belongings (documents, valuable assets, medicines, emergency food and water etc.) to a safer place whenever there is a flood early warning. The number of bags can vary based on the quoted price. The requirements of the bag are as
- The material of the bag should be waterproof (example: Nylonized Waterproof or any other similar and good quality) and suitable for making heavy bags. Quality certification of the material will be an added advantage.
- The size of the bag: 15 inches x 15 inches x 18 inches (LBH). Slightly flexible upon the design and material used.
- The bag should have a one big compartment with Zipper, a sub compartment within for keeping documents and valuables. One pocket in the outer front side with zipper and one pocket on the side. All the openings should have an extended cover for water proofing.
- The bag should have a reinforced back and bottom with a good filler material. The shoulder strap and hip belt should be adjustable. There should be a handle on the top. The bag should have a stitching and pasting to ensure waterproofing. The shoulder strap and other should be able to withstand the load (at least 20 kg) in the bag.
Interested bag manufacturer or supplier are requested to provide the following documents as an expression of interest
- Registration document.
- Tax Clearance documents.
- Organizational profile and proof of similar work.
- A detailed specification of the materials used.
- A detailed design of the bag with dimension (photo or sketch of top, front, side and back views)
- Quotation mentioning theprice of bag. The price should clearly indicate associated costs: VAT and taxes, 3 logos printing, packaging and transportation to Siraha Bazar, Siraha.
- Any quality assurance document will be an added value.
Interested manufacturer or supplier willing to make an expression of interest can send the complete set of (sealed) documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or handed over to the reception of NRCS Siraha office, Siraha by 16 April 2021 within office time. The potential bidders can request for any further clarification on the information by email to email@example.com or call at 033-521077.